Pollution and long exposure to the sun’s UV rays are very damaging to your hair. And also, if swimming is one of your hobbies and form of exercise, try and stay away from swimming pools that are heavily treated with chlorine. Chlorine does not only ruin your swim wear, but it can also badly damage your hair. Keep your hair strong and healthy by using natural products. Avoid the use of artificial or unnatural hair care to avoid further hair damage. Regular water consumption is also one of the best ways to keep your hair healthy.
You would be surprised to find many ingredients for making homemade hair treatments in your own kitchen! Try the making the following beauty recipes in the convenience of your own home.
Cucumber Natural Hair Treatment
1 whole raw egg
1 tablespoon of olive oil
¼ cucumber (peeled)
- Thoroughly mix the cucumber, olive oil, and egg in a blender.
- Apply the mixture equally on your hair.
- Leave on for about 10-15 minutes, and rinse completely.
Rosemary Natural Hair Recipe
½ cup of rosemary leaves (dried)
½ cup of olive oil
- Mix the ingredients in a small pot and warm up in low heat for a few minutes.
- Separate the liquid concoction using a strainer, then spread evenly on your scalp and hair especially the ends/tips.
- Wrap your hair with a shower cap, and leave on for about 15-20 minutes.
- To completely get rid of the oil, wash your hair at least twice.
Coconut and Honey Hair Conditioner
2 tablespoons of pure honey
4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Combine the honey and coconut oil in a tiny plastic bag.
- Steep the bag in a cup of hot water for at least 1 minute.
- Apply the mixed honey and coconut oil on hair.
- Wrap hair with a dry towel and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash hair thoroughly, and let dry.